Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Start of New Blogs...

Hi!!! I got a lot of blogs..many to mention and this is my 2nd blogs here in blogspot! I hope this time i can continue my writings about everything and anything in my life,love,work,family,friends and people around me...Let me introduce myself i dont want to mention my name to make it suspend but i know sooner or later i will reveal who iam but for now i want you to know the quality i have, Im friendly and sweet as my friends say but sometimes i dont believe them, a soft hearted person but hard headed too!! Im a traveler i like to go in one places to another to know the culture and the food in one place i love to eat but im choosy...i love to go in places with games and happy faces like amusement park and i like adventure too...that's why my name is ms adventurous, im easy to get bored especially when i do same thing every single day. When it comes to people my rules is when you are good to me, then im better to you...i can move moon and earth just for you...But if your being bitch to me oh boy you dont want to see the worst of me...my astrology told me that im more logical than emotional...hmmm maybe being emotional is logical and being logical is emotional lol...when you are good to me oh my my you will be easy attached in my heart...I trust easy but if you break my trust im always being paranoid and have doubts to you....My hobbies? i love surfing the net and playing games in computer..i love to read books,listening music and talking to someone caught my attention...hmmm interesting people...Goodbye for now!!! See you tommm Bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment