Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Let Him Go...

Hello...its final i already let him go...my heart say dont but that's the right thing to do..i will just get hurt soon..why i always put myself into misery? im happy with them but in the end i end up crying,hurt and loser..i have to let him go because there's no future for us..im the one hopping and wishing that someday we can be together and be happy but that's a lie and i just make myself believe because in the first place he already told me the situation..im more than a gf to him? then what do you call it? maybe im asking too much from him but i want to know what is really going on? honestly i will miss him..he's so sweet, understanding and caring person but i have to do this thing..i already delete my account there for the start i will delete his email too and no. on my phone...i cant help myself to cry and ask what's wrong with me? i always end up like this...maybe this is my faith...

1 comment: