Friday, June 4, 2010

All the Men Come and Go in my life

Hi! I got many boyfriends in the past but i only got 2 serious relationship in this many men i have before...Im not a playgirl ok? I meet my first boyfriend when i was in 2nd yr. highschool i was 14 and he is 21 yrs old...I like men whose older than me. He is my bestfriend younger brother...I thought he was the one all teenager like me assume that if they have boyfriend they will married someday that's my first heartbroken when i found out that he has a girlfriend already, then many men came like im playing with them just fling fling bling bling..we date then if we dont want anymore then its fine...Then i meet this Guy he love me actually but for me its only fling and i dont have any intention to get serious with him he is so good and i feel that im not for him and i'll be frank i look of physical aspect before im so mean right? i admit i dont like him in terms of looks but in character he's ok i broke up with him because i dont love him so i need to let him go..Then i meet this guy..he's the bestfriend of my txtmate when i was in college, my txtmate is already married and try to play with me but im so sorry i dont play with married guy...First were txtmate after that he become my boyfriend in our relationship almost 2 yrs..im happy with him but things go wrong and i can't explain it its a very very long story the good thing is i gain a friend knowing him and im happy for him because he's a father of two children now that's my source told me...then another player fling guy...but lately he get serious about me i will continue this tom..

No comments:

Post a Comment